A Complete Permanent Makeup Experience in Austin, TX Including Surrounding Areas
Whether you have a specific look in mind or simply looking to improve on some of your greatest assets, Gilded Spirit Beauty Solutions LLC is the place to go. As a Permanent Makeup artist in Austin, TX, we want to help you achieve your aesthetic goals and we aim to do so.
Become The You - You've Always Wanted To Be
At Gilded Spirit Beauty Solutions LLC, our goal is to make the world a more beautiful place, one face at a time. And with convenient appointment scheduling, we go out of our way to make every aspect of your permanent makeup experience one that you'll come to appreciate.
Is Permanent Makeup for Me?
Our skilled artist is here to earn your trust and provide the exact results you are looking for. If you desire tattooed eye liner, eye brows, lip liner, or collagen inducing derma rolling, quality results and a positive experience is our aim. We encourage you to make an appointment and consultations are always free. It is time to look your best - permanently!
Permanent cosmetics,(derma pigmentation), ALSO KNOWN AS TATTOO MAKEUP is a genuine solution for many people. It is not only a modern luxury in artistic aesthetic chemistry for those with GENETIC HAIR LOSS, INADEQUATE EYELASHES or EYEBROWS, and INSUFFICIENT COLORING IN LIPS & CHEEKS, it is an essential need for many with busy lifestyles, athletes and all women simply unwilling to settle for anything less than BEST. It is safe and has very little healing time. TATTOO MAKEUP is a subtle yet sexy addition to ones natural beauty, defining eyes, enhancing eye color and adding youth to your appearance.
You deserve to look your very best. There is so many options; eyeliner, eyebrows, hairline or shadowing, lip liner, lip color, beauty marks, cheek contouring, blushing, even freckles!
REMEMBER THIS IS A BEAUTY SOLUTION FOR EVERYONE, NO MATTER YOUR AGE (at least 18), NO MATTER YOUR RACE, YOUR STYLE OR PREFERENCE OF COLOR PALET, MODEST OR BOLD!
1. Free consultation: options /color choices/ your needs accessed/ establish artist~client relationship.
2. Upon scheduling your appointment for service a 20% payment will be paid to reserve your time slot.
3. Upon arrival you will be treated to a relaxing meditation and offered a complimentary cleansing.
4. I will apply your anesthetic to the area we will treat. Pain tolerance may vary but it is minimal.
5. We will begin your permanent cosmetics.
1. Color will temporarily be darker and will fade to desired color in 3 weeks.
2. Gently clean with fragrance free antibacterial soap and water twice daily, blot dry, then apply ointment.
3. After two days, return to your regular cleansing routine adding petroleum to treated area for 5 days.
4. Limit exposure to sun, directly on areas treated by using sunscreen or coverage (recommended to prevent fading)